We offer all areas of pool construction in Sacramento California with professional general contractors that are licensed, and have been installing pools for years.
All areas of pool construction in Sacramento:
- Swimming Pool Repairs
- Swimming Pool Renovation
- Swimming Pool New Pool
- Swimming Pool Construction
- Swimming Pool Equipment
- Swimming Pool Upgrades
- Swimming Pool Compliance
Stay competitive with best swimming pool designs, pool construction services, swimming pool renovations, repairs and upgrades. Overall, we provide pool construction services that include new construction, repairs, renovations and equipment upgrades along with new pool replacement for your property. CAL Pools is also here to help you get a competitive edge in your industry by providing the best quality public swimming pools available. we want you to stand out from the crowd, with your facility. Think bigger than the traditional rectangular pool.
If your budget isn’t ready for a full pool renovation, you might think about upgrading your existing facility to save money on your monthly utilities. Simple item’s like new LED pool lights can make a big impact in your electric bill. Other upgrades include chemical systems and energy-efficient variable speed motors can reduce your energy bill.
- Underground Plumbing repair or installation we can fix or plumbing.
- Deck Replacement , repair or installation we’ve got the fix for that too.
- Plaster repair is very common in older Sacramento swimming pools.
- Coping on every pool seems to have one broken tile have it repaired with us.
- Tile cleaning can restore your pool and make it look new.
- Leak Repair happens over the years. Call us to detect your leaks.
- Filtration tanks can need repair or replacement in Sacramento.
- VGB Compliance is important in Sacramento.
- Pool lifts/ADA Compliance is a major concern in Sacramento.
- Heater repair is important in the winter call us for 24 hour response.
- Ozonators – Chemical Automation Systems
- Salt Water Chlorination – Save Money learn more.
- Sand/Water blasting is sometimes the only way to remove alges
- Swimming Pool Painting is necessary here and there to maintain and beautify your pool.
- Water Slides installation and repair.
- Dry Decks keep your slippery areas safe.
- Pumps are the heart of your pool. Keep them out of the rain over winter . Winterize your pool!
- Motors will also frees up from winter elements. Bring them indoors or cover them with a tarp!
- Chlorinators will help in the maintenance of balancing your pools water.
- Beam Repair is a pretty major swimming pool construction job.
- Skimmers sometimes need replacement or repair.
- Hand Rails anchors will often loosen over years. These can be repaired easily and save lives.
- Diving Boards have mostly been removed, if yours have not we can repair them as needed.
- Caulking your pool’s coping, cement and tile cracks will save the foundation around your pool.
- Safety Cover can make a backyard safe if installed properly during winter.
- LED Lighting often needs replaced call the professionals at Cal Pools
Cal Pools is here to offer pool construction services, design or just advice. Understanding the scope of your project can often be difficult, so talk to a professional during your pool planning process. Our design and pool construction services staff are up-to-date on current commercial building codes and regulations in Sacramento, so you won’t overlook the important stuff. There is a right and a wrong way to build a swimming pool in Sacramento. Other than regulations, you must consider accepted construction techniques. These not only address your current design, but allow for future add-ons or upgrades. Smart pool construction also helps to minimize maintenance costs and safety concerns. We choose to work with engineers, architects and contractors that have proven themselves in their industry. As a team, we execute and deliver on time and on budget.